As our Campground guest, we invite you to enjoy the natural beauty on Dauphin Island, with year-round enjoyment for the entire family. This 155-acre park offers an abundance of exceptional recreation offerings and natural beauty. The Campground is uniquely positioned so that guests have access to a secluded beach, the Audubon Bird Sanctuary and the public boat launches. Come and relax with us as you surround yourself with friends and nature. Call (251) 861-2742 for availability and to make reservations.
Camping With Us:
- 151 sites
- 99 Full Hookup Sites
- Full-service Campground Store
- Ice and Firewood Sales
- 30/50 Amp Service on All Sites
- Free Wifi
- Free Boat Launch
- Group Pavilion and Picnic Areas
- Off-leash Dog Park
- Free Recycling Center and Fish Clean Pavilion
- Picnic Tables
- Renovated Bath House
- Dump Station
- Laundry Facility
- Paved Roads
- Primitive Campsites Available
- Boardwalk to Secluded Beach Nearby
- Access to Miles of Paved and Natural Trails for Walking and Biking
- Bicycle Rentals
- Playground Area
The Dauphin Island Campground is a great place to enjoy Spring Break so book your campsite now. For information please call 251-861-2742.
Dauphin Island Campground
109 Bienville Blvd.
Dauphin Island, AL 36528
For Dauphin Island Campground guidelines, click here.